Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Watch for Christmas



About a year ago my husband broke his watch that I got for him as a gift. Since then I’ve been dying to find a new one that fits his style. I’m SO glad I got this JORD watch as an early Christmas gift for him! He absolutely loves it! Their men’s watches are the perfect amount of modern and manly. trendy & timeless. They literally have a watch for everyone! And did I mention they’re made of wood!?! How awesome is that? AND you can even have your watch custom engraved! 

These watches are definitely the perfect gift idea! (Hello Christmas!) How many days left until the big day?? Only 27, y'all! 



This Dover style watch has a drive system that is automatic self-winding...which meeeans no batteries required!! And let's talk about this box the watch sits in! It's gorgeous & has a drawer that pulls out that can hold small items like cuff links. 

I don’t know about you but it’s not always easy finding a Christmas gift for the men in my liiiife. Ahem...My dad. My husband. My brother. My father in law. But there’s just something about a timepiece and a reminder of who gave it to you every time you glance at that watch. I am so glad I got this gem for my hubby because now my Christmas shopping for him is done! (Minus those fun stocking stuffers, of course!) Fa la la la!!



Psst...ladies!!! There are watch styles here for you too...juuuust in case you wanna treat yoself instead! 

So CLICK HERE for your code to receive 25% off ANY watch you want! Say what?!? The code will expire on December 15th! Sooo get shopping! You neeeed one! And be sure to share the link with your girlfriend who's struggling to find the perfect Christmas gift!!




xx 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment