Tuesday, October 21, 2014

the secret's OUT!!


secrets. oh goodness don't we all have them. some darker and deeper than others. but ya know what?! it's time that we come clean and share our secrets. so people will finally understand that we're not perfect. that even though our lives may seem fit together in a cute little decorated shiny box, it isn't always fun. and it isn't always great. and it definitely isn't perfect.

a few weeks ago I was jammin to some music in the car {you know, the usual}...I heard this song on the radio, which inspired me to write this post. click here to have a listen. you may end up loving it as much as I do!

the secret's are out folks ---

my guilty pleasure is watching the ABC series Revenge
I love my butt
I sometimes need a wake up call so I'm not late
I'm always late
I'm scared of the dark
I sometimes yell
I'm a smother mother {is there such a thing as cuddling too much?!}
I don't like being compared side by side to my twin sister
I don't like my teeth
I get freaked out watching scary movies {precisely why I don't watch scary movies}
I sometimes cry during commercials
I love when my hubby wears cologne
I have a fear of drowning from a huge wave {meanwhile I love the beach}
I sleep nude
I wear my heart on my sleeve
I pierced my nose for a boyfriend
I have what you might call a Type A personality
I sometimes laugh when my daughter cries {she's still so cute}
I eat too much candy

now that the secret's out it's up to me on how to handle them. know this -- I will pray long & hard for God to remove my fears. to help me be content with who I am. to live for the future and not live for the past.  to have self control.

I know I'm not the only one! I'm tired of people judging me. hating on my life. I've decided to stop caring about what other people think. it's quite nice on this side of the judgement track. won't you join me?!

"I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are. so what!" - Secrets by Mary Lambert

xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment