Friday, October 24, 2014

a little SPARKLE & lots of SHINE {Ava is ONE}

when I think of Ava many words flutter through my mind. sassy. full of spunk. vivacious. lively. our girl has so much personality it just oozes out of her. she has a little sparkle and lots of shine! I absolutely adore it. she constantly makes us laugh & chuckle. it doesn't matter where we go, she is just a smilin & a wavin. she hasn't met many strangers that she doesn't like. {just that one time in trader joes. hah!}

Ava reminds me of myself in some ways. outgoing. happy. extroverted. friendly. a people person. I can't go anywhere without people stopping to talk to her. and I love it! people say you have to be careful when you have a child so that you don't make them into what you want them to be. and to not make them like you. as parents we must allow our children to be who they want & not change who they are becoming. I find it great that she shares some of my personality, but even if she didn't I want her to be herself. I love all of her from the tip of her nose to the bottom of her toes. I cannot express how much joy she brings to our world.

she also has those sweet moments where all she wants is for mama or daddy to hold her. or cuddle her. where she's mellow & quiet. it melts me to the core of my heart. 

I hope you enjoy these amazing pictures as much as I do!















xoxo
Amanda

photo credits: Heather Papineau Photography
gold messy bow head wrap: RubyBlue Inc.
birthday babe onesie: Lola & Darla
skirt: Kardashian Kids Collection
mini birthday hat: Kutie Bow Tuties



No comments:

Post a Comment