Wednesday, December 10, 2014

baking with Ava

just one of the many things that I get extra excited about now that I have a daughter --- baking cookies with her!!! I know she is still so small & almost made a mess of it all, but it was the sweetest thing watching her munch on & poke the cookie dough. dipping her toes in the flour.

I went ahead & made the cookie dough by myself while Bryan kept Ava preoccupied. It just seemed easier that way. hah!

at first she didn't know what to think of the cookie dough. but once she ate it she said, "mmmm." 

I got this cute 4 pack of Wilton sprinkles. I'm glad I did because Ava used them as her teethers. hah! 







this was done very carefully! hey, I wanted those perfectly pointed shaped stars!

I can barely handle the cuteness!! our very own "official cookie taster" 

tis the season for making messes and baking cookies! 

kisses from the baker. 

her very own stocking shaped sugar cookie. loved it!


that face! simply adorable! this is my favorite. 

double fistin! I feel ya girl. gimme all the cookies...



adding the finishing touches. the sweeter the better. 

I hope you're getting into the Christmas spirit like we are!! and I hope you have a huge smile from looking at these sugar filled pictures of my sugar.


xoxo
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment