Wednesday, December 3, 2014

it's beginning to SMELL a lot like Christmas

my oh my....what's that delicious smell?? why it's Christmas, of course!

some smells just remind me of Christmas. I don't seem to notice them until the Christmas season is upon us. its like my 5 senses go in happiness overload beginning on December 1st. and I just love all things red & green during the most wonderful time of year. here are my favorite scents of the season.....

the 10 best smells of Christmas

1. a fresh cut fraser fir Christmas tree





















2. cranberries that sizzle & pop on the stove















3. peppermint candy cane {hello fresh kissing breath...where's that mistletoe?}





















4. traditional chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven





















5. that Smithfield honey glazed ham cooking all afternoon
















6. a cozy fire blazing in the fireplace





















7. the cold crisp air on Christmas morning





















8. hot chocolate & sweet marshmallows in a mug





















9. stovetop potpourri: cinnamon sticks mixed with orange. lemon. cranberry. delightful















10. spicy & sweet gingerbread cookies





















tell me, what is YOUR favorite scent of the season?

xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment